these are all pokemon i’ve bred and unintentionally hatched so i do not need them at all. they’re all legitimately obtained kalos-native pokemon
- reblog this post. no likes
- the giveaway will end on saturday, april 19th at 11:59 pm edt (gmt -4)
- i will announce 3 winners who will each get to choose one pokemon
- you must own a copy of pokemon x or y, give me your friend code, and have wi-fi access so that i can trade you if you are picked
- all pokemon were hatched by me; nicknames are available
- winners will have around 36 hours to respond
feel free to send me an ask with any concerns or confusion, but take the time to read everything first
chespin (m) - impish, overgrow, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (nest ball; spikes / curse / belly drum / synthesis)
fletchling (m) - adamant, big pecks, 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (repeat ball; quick guard)
mareep (m) - quiet, static, 31/31/31/31/xx/00 (love ball)
murkrow (f) - adamant, prankster, 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (dream ball; feather dance / brave bird / perish song)
totodile (m) - adamant, torrent, 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 (dive ball; dragon dance / ice punch / aqua jet)
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
which fucking fedora wearing friendzoned nerd made this thing
yeah but notice that the seal’s intent is to eat those fish and the shark offers a mutually beneficial relationship for them
in which a dudebro unintentionally makes a really accurate analogy for the reason that they’re single forever
That’s a whale shark. They’re docile and in no way threatening to people or those fish depicted. Seals, by contrast, will attack people, possibly out of a frustrated sense of entitlement combined with poor socialization skills.
Well that backfired spectacularly.
This is in every way perfect irony. It’s beautiful.
reblogging for dem comments :D
This was glorious.
I need a cigarette after reading that.
i want the tfios movie but at the same time i dont want the tfios movie
do you see my problem
THAT WAS FUCKING UNCALLED FOR
and people say anime is shit.
Nichijou is a weird anime though.
while you read this exciting new dorito faced bad touch sempai san and shota boy, i suggest you listen to this as you read
PewDiePie Reacts To Elders React To PewDiePie
Not really even a fan of PewDiePie but hot damn the last two are incredible
we went on a field trip to the zoo last week